Friday 12 July 2013

The devil wears white



Goodmorning my sweethearts,


I saw Bhaag Milkha Bhaag last night and I realised one thing, A Three Hour 8 minutes long movie is not my cup of tea. The movie could have been much better if the duration was reduced. Nevertheless, loved Farhan Akhtar in it. (Super hot body alert!)

Also, a lot of people are telling me to lose weight because I am a fashion blogger now and I should be at the top of my game etc,etc. So one night I decided to question my self, To lose Or Not to lose. And the answer was Screw You! I am awesome the way I am. Well, obviously who wouldn't want a toned, well maintained body, BUT I can't keeeel myself over it.Patience is a very important factor while trying to lose weight, and well I am trying. Moreover, I read a great quote which somehow makes me more lazy to workout .."A woman without curves is like jeans without pockets, You don't know where to put your hands". Hah! So yeah! I love my curves. 

Anyways, My next outfit post is a long forgotten kurta I bought two years back, some accessories, a leopard clutch and hot pink moccasins.

White Kurta, Worn as a dress: Cottons, Delhi
Green Bracelet: Accessories

Pink Moccasins: Thrift Shop, Gangtok
Leopard Print Clutch: INC.5
Turquoise Necpiece: Jaipur

P.S Title Credits Arnavaz Kollah
Hope you guys like the post!!
Cheers,
Ragini !

3 comments:

  1. Most def no need to lose weight..ull be a bland beauty without ur uber cute Cheeks..
    kurta- like,turq neck piece- superlike!

    ReplyDelete

Link Within

Related Posts with Thumbnails