Wednesday 17 July 2013

Travel In Style



Hello Peeps!

Whenever I am travelling somewhere, I am confused. I want to be comfortable but I want to dress up in style .  Many people wear heels while travelling but for me it's a strict No-No. I prefer flats to heels and light comfortable clothing.

So, I have put up four outfits one can wear while travelling. I have done four looks, one for the working woman,one  for the lazy chic (Screams Me Me Me), the fashionable lady or the nerd yet classy chic. 

For the working woman : Swap the brogues with heels to attend a meeting after arriving at your destination. Wear the brooch for a chic statement.
Sheer White Shirt,
Ankle Length Pants
Brown Brogues
Black Blazer
Hermes Birkin Bag
Honeycomb Brooch




For the Street Smart one: Printed pants are so much in vogue these days, and love those neon heels.         (WANT!)                                                                                                        
White Tank Top
Black Printed pants: Forever 21, Koovs
Brown Studded Bag
Long keychain Pendant
Neon Transparent Heels



For the Lazy One: This outfit is for people like me who love to travel comfortably while keeping it stylish. Can just sleeep in this outfit.


Aztec Print Top
White Linen Pants
Aquamarine Blue Flats
Coral Clutch


For the nerdy one: This outfit is for the chic, sporty people. Add on the nerdy glasses for the oomph !!
Ripped Denim Jeans
Brown Ballerinas
Red Mulberry Laptop Bag
Nerdy Glass


So Next time you are travelling I hope you can ape one of these styles.

Till then Keep it Stylish,
Cheers,
Ragini \m/

No comments:

Post a Comment

Link Within

Related Posts with Thumbnails